Competition entries are subject to terms and conditions. This page lists those general terms and conditions. Additionally, each competition may have specific terms, therefore please always refer to individual competitions for any specific terms and conditions that may apply. We also recommend you check this page regularly in case of any future change to our terms and conditions.
1. Competitions are open to readers of our magazines (aged 3 and over).
Unless stated, competitions are not available to entrants from Australia/New Zealand due to prohibitive mailing costs. Competitions are not available to employees and their immediate families, of participating companies or Kennedy Publishing.
2. Readers' letters, photos or artwork, cannot be returned. The Publisher's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Your personal details will only be used for the submission purpose, i.e. processing a prize draw or competition. We will not share your entry data with a third party, unless you are a prize winner, when we will assume your consent to pass your name and address to the prize sponsor. We will also assume your permission to publish your name only, in the list of winners.
4. Submissions for readers' pages indicate your consent to publish your name and photo if supplied.
5. Each competition will have a closing date. No entry received after 12 noon on the closing date will be accepted. Following the competition closing date, we will send a list of competition winners to the sponsor. Prizes are mailed direct to the recipient. Please allow a minimum 28 days from competition closing date to receive the prize. All prizes are subject to availability, and may need to vary. A cash alternative is not available, and prizes will only be sent to the address supplied in your entry.
6. We cannot be held liable for any entries lost or damaged in transit. Kennedy Publishing reserves the right to terminate any competition, at any time, due to any circumstances beyond its control. Kennedy Publishing cannot be held liable for any prize lost in transit between competition sponsor and winner. We make no warranty for any prize, its performance or suitability, when issued by a third party. Kennedy Publishing cannot be held liable for any product issued by a third party.
8. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions, and as we publish magazines for children, please note all entries are considered to have consent of the parent and/or guardian.
Kennedy Enterprises Ltd, trading as Kennedy Publishing
Unit 15 Greenway Farm, Bath Road, Bristol, BS30 5RL
Tel: 0117 937 3003